November 23, 2016
Worried about the economy, or politics? Worried about the future in general? Alan Kay once said, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." Now's your chance to stop worrying about the future and invent your own.
It's time again for our annual sale. Now you can save 40% off all* ebooks, screencasts, and audio books until December 2, 2016 by using coupon code turkeysale2016.
In case you missed any, here is a list of the titles we published and distributed in 2016— everything from popular best-sellers to a few underappreciated gems. Did you miss anything? Come and get it now at 40% off, and make the future happen.
- Secure Your Node.js Web Application: Keep Attackers Out and Users Happy
- Agile and Lean Program Management
- DevOps in Practice
- Programming Phoenix: Productive |> Reliable |> Fast
- Designed for Use, Second Edition: Create Usable Interfaces for Applications and the Web
- Developing for Apple Watch, Second Edition: Create Native watchOS 2 Apps with the WatchKit SDK
- Fire in the Valley: The Birth and Death of the Personal Computer (Audio Book)
- Core Data in Objective-C, Third Edition: Data Storage and Management for iOS and OS X
- Liftoff, Second Edition: Start and Sustain Successful Agile Teams
- Core Data in Swift: Data Storage and Management for iOS and OS X
- Serverless Single Page Apps: Fast, Scalable, and Available
- Deploying with JRuby 9k: Deliver Scalable Web Apps Using the JVM
- Pragmatic Guide to Sass 3: Tame the Modern Style Sheet
- Web Development with Clojure, Second Edition: Build Bulletproof Web Apps with Less Code
- iOS Apps with REST APIs
- Data Science Essentials in Python: Collect → Organize → Explore → Predict → Value
- Build Real-Time Web Apps with Phoenix (Screencast)
- The Way of the Web Tester: A Beginner's Guide to Automating Tests
- Agile Web Development with Rails 5
- Programming Elixir 1.3: Functional |> Concurrent |> Pragmatic |> Fun
- tmux 2: Productive Mouse-Free Development
- Take My Money: Accepting Payments on the Web
- iOS 10 SDK Development: Creating iPhone and iPad Apps with Swift
- Rails, Angular, Postgres, and Bootstrap, Second Edition: Powerful, Effective, Efficient, Full-Stack Web Development
* There are a few exceptions; e.g., The Pragmatic Programmer ebook is not eligible as we do not publish it.
Upcoming Author Appearances2016-12-05 Diana Larsen,
Agile Testing Days 2016
2016-12-07 Diana Larsen,
Agile Testing Days 2016
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
Follow us on Twitter: @pragprog, @pragpub, Andy Hunt @PragmaticAndy.
Thanks for your continued support,
Publisher, Pragmatic Bookshelf
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts
Manage your subscription using your account, or permanently unsubscribe here.
Sent by the Pragmatic Programmers, LLC. • 9650 Strickland Rd Ste 103-255• Raleigh NC 27615