November 23, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks to all of you for a very exciting year! It's time again for our annual sale. Now you can save 40% off all* ebooks, screencasts, and audio books until December 1, 2015 by using coupon code turkeysale2015.
In case you missed any, here is a list of the titles we published in 2015— everything from popular best-sellers to a few underappreciated gems. Did you miss anything? Come and get it now at 40% off!
- The VimL Primer: Edit Like a Pro with Vim Plugins and Scripts
- Arduino: A Quick-Start Guide, Second Edition
- Metaprogramming Elixir: Write Less Code, Get More Done (and Have Fun!)
- The Nature of Software Development: Keep It Simple, Make It Valuable, Build It Piece by Piece
- The Cucumber for Java Book: Behaviour-Driven Development for Testers and Developers
- Pragmatic Unit Testing in Java 8 with JUnit
- Your Code as a Crime Scene: Use Forensic Techniques to Arrest Defects, Bottlenecks, and Bad Design in Your Programs
- Hello, Android, 4th Ed: Introducing Google's Mobile Development Platform
- XSLT Jumpstarter: Level the Learning Curve and Put Your XML to Work
- Real-World Kanban: Do Less, Accomplish More with Lean Thinking
- Predicting the Unpredictable: Pragmatic Approaches to Estimating Project Schedule or Cost
- Mazes for Programmers: Code Your Own Twisty Little Passages
- Web Development Recipes, 2nd Edition
- Beyond Legacy Code: Nine Practices to Extend the Life (and Value) of Your Software
- Clojure Applied: From Practice to Practitioner
- Customer Requirements
- Exercises for Programmers: 57 Challenges to Develop Your Coding Skills
- Learn Game Programming with Ruby: Bring Your Ideas to Life with Gosu
- Pragmatic Scala: Create Expressive, Concise, and Scalable Applications
- Text Processing with Ruby: Extract Value from the Data That Surrounds You
- Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- Modern Perl, Fourth Edition
- Practical Vim, Second Edition: Edit Text at the Speed of Thought
- Ruby Performance Optimization: Why Ruby Is Slow, and How to Fix It
- Creating Great Teams: How Self-Selection Lets People Excel
* There are a few exceptions; e.g., The Pragmatic Programmer ebook is not eligible as we do not publish it.
Save 25% in The Pragmatic Studio
Fill up on the good stuff this Thanksgiving with 25% off all Pragmatic Studio courses! It's okay to have seconds (or even thirds) of this sale. You can feast on these confidence-filling courses without any extra calories.
If you've never taken one of their acclaimed online courses, here's your chance to learn in a pragmatically different way at an amazing low price. If you're already a Pragmatic Studio alum, you'll save an additional 25% on all Ruby and Rails courses.
No coupon code necessary. Prices are slashed today through December 1, 2015. Bon appétit!
Who Are We?
The Pragmatic Bookshelf publishing imprint is wholly owned by The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas founded the company with a simple goal: to improve the lives of developers. We create timely, practical books, audio books, and videos on classic and cutting-edge topics to help you learn and practice your craft.
We are not a giant, faceless, greed-soaked corporation. We're a small group of experienced professionals committed to helping make software development easier.
Don't Get Left Out
Are your friends jealous that you get these spiffy email newsletters and they don't? Clue them in that all they need to do is create an account on pragprog.com (email address and password is all it takes) and select the checkbox to receive newsletters.
Are you following us on Twitter and/or Facebook? Here's where you can find us and keep up with the latest news and commentary, and occasional discounts:
Tell your friends! Tweet this
Follow us on Twitter: @pragprog, @pragpub, Andy @PragmaticAndy and Dave @pragdave.
Thanks for your continued support,
Andy & Dave
The Pragmatic Programmers
Books • eBooks • PragPub Magazine • Audiobooks and Screencasts
Manage your subscription using your account, or permanently unsubscribe here.
Sent by the Pragmatic Programmers, LLC. • 2831 El Dorado Pkwy, #103-381 • Frisco TX 75033